Followers

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Inspirational post by Laney

Hi it's laney and
Its my turn today to share an inspirational post  using  Bearlymine Design Papers with you all
 For my card today I have used this paper from 
The Designer Extreme CD 1
 they are so easy to use.....all papers are in their relevant folders by colour
I needed a green Paper to match my topper..opened up the folder and hey presto I have a choice!!
I decided on this one as it goes perfectly with my art deco topper 


All of the Digi sets used by the DT can be found in Bearly Mine Designs Shop

Don't forget to join us for the monthly challenge - Flowers
We also Have a Design Team Call 
for details see the tab at the top of this post

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you found some inspiration
in today's post... :)  Wish you all a wonderful day...

Hugs,
Laney

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.