Followers

Sunday 27 July 2014

Inspirational Post by Denise

Hi everyone its Denise here for today's inspirational post ...

I have used the set called Summer Floral Delights, love how you can use them to create a scene, so many wonderful digi papers to choose from...



For my card I used some flowers & lace.  I used this adorable rubber stamp image called "Waterlily Tilda" by Magnolia.  I used Copics for my image and absolutely love how it turned out.    


All Donna's Papers can be found HERE

Hope you keep popping back for more inspiration from the rest of the lovely DT's and there still a few days left of this months challenge "Let's Go Digital"....
Crafty Hugs & Thanks
Denise 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.