Followers

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Inspirational Post by Kym - July 2014

Hello it is Kym here and today it is my turn to show you an inspirational project for the Bearly Mine Inspiration and Challenge Blog.

This month for my inspiration piece I have decided to go with a vintage style card.
  
I have used brown papers from the Plain and Simple and The Boys Zone set for the matting and layering.  The top layer I put through a large dots Embossalicious embossing folder and then inked over with Tim Holtz's Gathered Twigs distress ink.  All the other layers I have inked with Gathered Twigs distress ink.  For the flowers I have used my beloved Tim Holtz flowers die along with various papers from the Krafty Wishes digi set.

The focal image I have used for this card is from the Scribble and Scrap Shop.  This image is from the topper sheet called "Vintage Girls Photo Topper Sheet 1".

I have finished the card off with the handmade flowers, brads, lace, ribbon, die-cut sentiment, cord and pearls.

I hope you have enjoyed my little inspirational post.

Keep popping back to see more inspiration from the Bearlymine Girls.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.