Followers

Sunday 13 July 2014

Inspirational Post by Laney


Today for my Inspirational post I wanted to do something other than a card and here it is,  A baby crib... I have used  papers from 3 different collections of Bearly mine papers

SIMPLY DOTS

SIMPLY STRIPES

PAPER LACE
I have used the pink from each of these beautiful collections and they matched perfectly.
if you would like to see more of the collections
please visit

hugs
laney
PS dont forget to call back for more Inspiration from the DT

3 comments:

  1. Toll gemacht, sieht super aus
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. OO This is stunning, lovely paper, this is really sweet!
    Hugs from the Netherlands, liefs Hanny,
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.