Followers

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Inspirational Post by Natascha

Hello!
This is Natascha again with a new inspiration post just for you.
 I made a male card with the idea to use buttons and swirls as embellishments and no flowers at all. The main image ist from Whiff of Joy combinated with some other rubber and clear stamps (round music notes, banner, sentiment). After choosing the colors brown, soft blue and mint I printed some of my favourite digital papers from Bearly Mine Designs

And this is my finished card:
 
Paper sets I have used:

These fabulous papers can be purchased HERE along with many other gorgeous collections.

Make sure you check back every few days to see the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team and don't forget to join us for this months challenge - Let's go digital.
Thank you for popping in today.
 
hugs,

2 comments:

  1. hallo natascha
    wat een geweldig leuke en mooie kaart prachtig gekleurd en erg leuke dingen erop
    groetjes corry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the use of the buttons and no flowers. Although I love flowers on a card it does make a change to see none at all.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.