Followers

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Julieanne's Inspiration by Jacqui using Cheery Days

Hi there you crazy crafters hope you're all getting loads of sun and most important of all enjoying it!

Well it's normally Julieannes day for Inspiration for you but unfortunately she's under pressure atm.  Family life just doesn't run smooth as we all know lol.  So i'm just covering this one to give her some breathing time. So here's what I made using the Cheery Days papers from Bearly Mine Designs




I've just got another Granddaughter on my partners side & instead of making a card for her I made a memory box.  Something her mum can use for those little pieces we just can't throw away.  I used the Cheery Days papers for this one and just added stuff from my stash.


Hope you like what i've done and plz let me know
Till next time Jacqui over and out 


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.