Followers

Saturday 29 November 2014

Inspirtional Post by Jules

Hello my fellow crafters

As you've probably all seen by now we've had some very sad news here at Bearly Mine Designs that Donna has had to make a terrible decision to close down the store due to new VAT laws coming in on the 1st January 2015.

So here is my second last inspirational post and as promised I did something besides a card.

My BFF's birthday was coming up so I decided to have a look into an explosion card and boy was this a lot of fun to make.

 
 
 
I have used papers from the Mixed Media 2 range both on the outside and the inside, I just love this set of digital pattern papers.
 
 
 
So back to the sad note on closing down, for your benefit Donna is having a closing down sale commencing today so why don't come along a grab yourself a bargin while you can as after the 31 December 2014 they will no longer be available EVER.
 
 
 

 
So that's me for this month, make sure you head on over to look at all the inspirational post next month as they will be final one for each of the Design Team members.
 
Happy Crafting.
Jules
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.